Frequently Asked Questions
Pharmazon HomeCare are a specialist home delivery pharmacy service working with your Clinic to help manage your prescription medication. Our dedicated team of Pharmacists and Dispensers are responsible for ensuring you receive a smooth service from the time the prescription is issued to the time it is delivered to your door.
- Put simply, we aim to ensure you receive your medication when you need it. We work closely with your clinic to obtain your original prescription as soon as possible after it is generated, so we can ensure it is legally & clinically checked before we dispense the medication.
- We will contact you to inform you we have received a digital copy of your prescription and remind you to confirm your delivery instructions and make payment for your prescription before we can dispense it.
We will arrange to collect your original prescription from the clinic on a daily basis to avoid any delays. Pharmazon will always do our best to prioritise urgent prescriptions where possible. For controlled drug prescriptions, we must have the original prescription before we can dispense your medication.
- We do our best to keep prices low and competitive against the high street pharmacies. We do recognize that on occasion there may be a pharmacy who is willing to supply medicines cheaper, we will do our best to price match.
- Our fees include the cost for our service and the secure priority delivery service.
- You will receive an email from our card payment processing partner ‘Worldpay FIS’. A global leader in secure card payments, please look out for the payment links and add them to your email safe senders list to avoid emails going to SPAM/JUNK inbox.
- Follow the link shown to make a secure payment by debit or credit card.
Your secure payment link will show you a breakdown of your prescription so you know what we will be supplying you.
- Please reply to our email explaining your situation.
- If you no longer require the medication, let us know so we don’t bother you with emails/calls chasing you. We will let the clinic know if you don’t need the prescription.
- If you only need part of the prescription, we can remove the items you don’t need.
- We will then update the payment link with the revised cost for your medication.
We send out the deliveries every evening and use a priority Next Day delivery service from Royal Mail – ‘Special Delivery’
Royal Mail Special Delivery Service ‘Guarantees’ delivery before 1pm. They are normally very consistent and reliable when it comes to the ‘Special Delivery’ service as it is their platinum service.
- Yes, Royal Mail offer a before 9am delivery at a small additional cost. Please ask for the before 9am service when you get your payment and delivery email so we can add this for you.
- The payment link will be created for the additional fee so you can make the payment.
- We use Royal Mail Special Delivery Service before 1pm as standard.
- This is a tracked service so you can use a unique tracking number to track your order.
- Royal Mail will send you an email and/or Text message to advise you of your unique tracking number.
- Log into the Royal Mail Website shown below to track your delivery
Once the medication has been delivered, we are unable to refund the cost of the medication.
If you would like to take your prescription to another pharmacy, please contact the Clinic to discuss.
- We are open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- You can contact our Pharmacist from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
The Pharmacy is open from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Please email the pharmacy on Pharmacy@pharmazon.ltd